- Catching problems in their early stages can prevent vision loss. An eye exam can do this by catching things you haven’t yet noticed.
- Make the most of your exams by knowing how often to get them, and what information to bring with you.
- Going to the eye doctor? Here’s what to expect, and what to remember.
- Eye exams often begin by sharing information at the front desk, so be prepared.
- You may want to ask some of these questions before or during your next eye exam.
- Learn what common tests and procedures to expect during a routine eye exam.
- You may be given these common tests during a routine eye exam. Find out what you can expect.
- It's important to understand the relationship between your eyes and any medications you may currently be using.